Posted: 05 Oct 2009 03:28 PM PDT
This proves just what the women claimed to want…rights over their "own bodies."
Well then why cant we say no to the Mercury adjunct killer vaccine if we want to? (At least I'm only harming one person, with abortion it's usually two!)
The fact that the pro-choice people haven't said a word about this yet.…just shows where their mind is focused and what their agenda truly is.
Just a reminder of some harms:
These are just some of the ingredients used in production of vaccines:
* Ethylene glycol — antifreeze
* Phenol — also known as carbolic acid. This is used as a disinfectant, dye.
* Formaldehyde — a known cancer causing agent
*Aluminum — is associated with Alzheimer's disease and seizures, also cancer producing in laboratory mice. It is used as an additive to promote antibody response.
* Thimerosal — a mercury disinfectant/ preservative. It can result in brain injury and autoimmune disease.
* Neomycin, Streptomycin — antibiotics which have caused allergic reactions in some people.
7. These vaccines are also grown on and strained thru animal or human tissue such as monkey kidney tissue, chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted fetuses as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chicken pox vaccines).
8. The problem with using animal cells is that during serial passage of the virus thru the animal cells, animal RNA and DNA can be transferred from one host to another. Undetected animal viruses may slip past quality control testing procedures, as happened during the years 1955 thru 1961.
The polio vaccine, which was grown on the kidney of the African Green monkey (simian), was contaminated with SV40 (simian virus #40 — the 40th discovered) which differs from the prior 39 because it has oncogenic (cancer causing) properties.What other viruses could be slipping by from animal tissue, administered through vaccinations,that we don't know of? Mayer Eisenstein MD
If the pro-choice argument prohibits both men and the state from telling a woman what she can or can't do with her body when it comes to reproduction, why is it okay for men and the state of New York to tell her what she can or can't do with her body when it comes to immunization? Logically, for one to hold muster, the other must follow. . So where are they? I haven't heard a peep, even from anyone (except my libertarian friends) not even the usually irrepressible celebrity feminists.
But it's not just an issue of women's rights. Requiring health-care workers to get the flu shot should put a scare into freedom-loving libertarians everywhere. As everyone knows, if you give the government an inch, they'll take 5,280 feet – where would this end? Do we force vaccination on school teachers? Bus drivers? Airport workers? Toll booth collectors? Doormen? Yet the libertarian blogosphere are the only place that care
Need to hurry on this issue, before Arizona and Florida and Nebraska and the rest of the country join New York in forcing a vaccine on thousands of its residents. A number of states, including Iowa, Massachusetts and North Carolina, are already toying with the notion of forcible quarantines for flu patients, jailing those who refuse isolation, and warrant-less home entry in the interest of preventing a flu epidemic.
New York is a poor, indefensible lab rat for this startling new nanny-state policy. If only the feminists and the libertarians (and even PETA perhaps?) could recognize the urgency of the problem, get over their differences, and come together in opposition to it. Libertarians Sure are fighting it though!