Mar 22, 2011

Her Last Birthday

 Her Last Birthday
by Birth Mom Missions on Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 8:26pm







Your Word says that we are wonderfully made.
 And that is so true of this one we are celebrating today!
 SHE shines with Your light, lives in Your love, and shares your goodness with those around her.
I ask You to bless her on her special day and always.
 Send her many reminders of how much she is loved.
 Fill her heart with joy and her spirit with peace.
Thank you for creating her SHE is a gift to the world and to ME!
front of card said:
Once upon a time there was a little girl...
Inside said:
who grew up to be the sweetest princess and the whole world – YOU!
The words I wrote inside (semi-cheesy, but for a 2 yr old!):
Dear Ann,
I think about and pray for you everyday, all the time! Around your birth date, I always think about the first time I held you in my arms. I think about how I wish that you and I could be together, because I miss you so every day. But I remember how God was and is in control and I trust that all things were done for your good. When I first met your parents. I knew they would love you forever and give you the wonderful I’ve always hoped for you.
I never knew that a person could love anything this much! But that was until you, Ann! Even though it’s been a long time since I held you are heard your laughter senior smile, my love for you is still as strong as it was the first time I held you. I have loved you all my life, and, before you even got here! And I will never stop! No matter what happens in life, you always be the most important person in the world to me. I promise! I will be praying for you and the rest of your family for the rest of my life.
I have so many hopes and dreams for you! You are such an amazing and special little girl I know the Lord has many things in store for your future.  But you know what, Ann???  You don’t have to do anything amazing to have my love. I love you just the way you are and nothing will ever change that!
Now go have fun a lot of fun year being two! I can’t believe you’re such a big girl already! I am so proud of you and I heard that Dora the Explorer says so too!
Even though you can’t read yet I’m hoping that deep inside you, you know I am out here love you with all my heart. I thank God for you every day. You can’t imagine how much I love and miss you sweetie. Be good and please have fun
Love you  always,
I love you more than anything!
Here's your lullaby I used to play for you sometimes...
(Well, here's all the songs I used to play for you. Your lullaby is second from the top, 1.mp3)
You loved to dance!
one of the tutu's I got her. See is so cute too. Wish I could show her face, but we don't want to tick of the AP's anymore or Ill never see an update!

  • 5 people like this.

    • Jennifer Bell BEAUTIFUL!
      February 19 at 9:14pm · 

    • Terrie Roberts Rauscher Cute love the outfit.
      February 20 at 2:39am · 

    • Anne Kathryn Piper Boyd I hate that you worry that you could tick off the folks who are raising her. YOU are the unselfish one in this equation. This is adorable.
      February 20 at 5:02pm ·