I’ve always had a thing for babies and little children. I was the oldest of many cousins, so I acted like such a little mom all the time! I think that’s why I want to protect the unborn so much now too. Anyway, that facial expression of amazement I had back then, when I saw my little sister…. is almost exactly what my face looked like in the recent photo with my daughter (if you could see my face.) I still couldn’t believe this little breathing human came out of me? It’s still too amazing for me to fathom. I just got the most recent photos of my daughter in the mail today from her adoptive family, and I am even more in awe of what God can do. She is growing into such a beautiful little girl and is so happy! I love the parents so much. They said her eyes sparkle and shine so much and her smile wins over the hearts of everyone! People in their church can’t help but stop by and be captivated by her laugh and personality! Isn’t God GREAT! I was scared to open them when they first arrived, but I’m always so happy when I do. Thank you God for her and her great family!

Share/Save/Bookmark

Subscribe to The Story of a Girl by Email